Search This Blog

Friday 16 April 2010

What makes a good consultant ?

A lot of people ask me about this and for me it is simple. A good consultant is always happy to provide some useful advice to a prospective client before agreeing any terms. A good consultant also will always be able to describe an understandable step by step process that they will use to deliver results and will also be happy to offer you good references from work they have done before. Finally a good consultant will be objective and unbiased, continue to be interested in how you are doing after they have delivered and will always be happy to share knowledge with you and your team as they work through a problem.

2 comments:

  1. I very much agree with this. You've inspired me to write about this myself (although dear knows when I'll get round to it) - cheers : )


    http://consultingreality.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will look out for it !

    ReplyDelete